Theme: Don’t Tell Mom!
Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:30 pm
Buy Tickets Here $12
A common theme for most growing up is concealing things from your parents. Maybe it's swiping some Vodka from the liquor cabinet or sneaking out of the house late at night to meet up with that special someone. Maybe it's something in adulthood—an ideology or way of life that, if your folks knew about, they would never accept.
Join us for our Don't Tell Mom StorySLAM, as we share stories about the secrets we keep from our parents, and perhaps, the moments those hidden bits come crashing down in a fallout for the ages.
Our policies are the following:
- We request - but do not currently require - that everyone attending a show be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Do not attend any event if experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or loss of taste/smell
- You may be required to wear a mask in all indoor spaces at Motorco and Parts & Labor
- You may be required to submit to a temperature check upon entry (and not allowed entry if temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher)
- We will not offer refunds to any show unless there is a cancellation or postponement of the Headlining act (opening acts subject to change without notice).