Our policies are the following:
- We will not offer refunds to any show unless there is a cancellation or postponement of the headlining act (opening acts subject to change without notice).
- We will not sell your personal information that we collect on this site.
- We will not tolerate harassment of any kind on our premises. You will be asked to leave if we determine that your behavior is negatively impacting any member of our staff or any other patrons.
- Specific to COVID:
- Everyone attending a show should be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, we will not be checking vaccination status.
- Do not attend any event if experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or loss of taste/smell
- It’s a very good idea to wear a mask in crowded indoor spaces such as Motorco and Parts & Labor