Effective 8/9/21 all Event Attendees of Motorco Music Hall will need to provide proof of vaccination and wear masks. In addition, all guests whether attending a show or eating and drinking at Parts & Labor will need to be masked while moving throughout indoor spaces.
Motorco Music Hall will do the following:
- Check vaccination cards for all event attendees. The name shown on your vaccination card must match your state issued ID card.
- All staff members masked and are 100% vaccinated.
- All performers required to show proof of vaccine before entering the building.
- Replace and circulate fresh outside air with our two air handlers throughout the showroom during events
- We reserve the option of opening our floor to ceiling windows along the north wall to provide additional fresh air
By attending a Motorco event, you attest that you answer “No” to the following questions:
- In the past 14 days have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been asked to quarantine?
- In the past 10 days have you had new or worsening symptoms such as a fever, shortness of breath, persistent cough, sinus congestion or runny nose (not attributed to allergies), loss of taste/smell, headache, sore throat, severe muscle aches, fatigue, or nausea/ vomiting/diarrhea?
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact or high-risk exposure to someone with an active or suspected case of COVID-19? This includes being less than 6’ away for more than 15 minutes in a 24 hour period or direct contact with mucus or saliva.
- In the past 10 days have you been asked to get a COVID-19 test due to symptoms or risk of exposure and are still waiting for the results or received an inconclusive result?
- If you had a severe case of COVID-19, are you within 20 days of your last symptom?
By attending a Motorco event, you certify, represent and warrant as follows:
I have received two doses of a COVID-19 Vaccine (or at least one Johnson & Johnson vaccine) in the last 12 months as well as at least two weeks before the event you are attending.
How Will This Work?
We will be trying to make it as easy, seamless, and friction-free as possible. You may present a physical or smartphone copy of your vaccine card. We would prefer a verified vaccine passport such as VaxYes from gogetdoc.com.
How Long Will This Policy Last?
We are hopeful that this temporary policy will not be needed in the future as things continue to improve. The admission policy will remain depending on local health official recommendations and on infection rates going forward.