Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:00 pm
ANNUAL SHRIMP BOIL & OKTOBERFEST KICKOFF
OPEN AT NOON & WE’LL KEEP SELLING UNTIL WE RUN OUT!
- A Pound of NC Shrimp
- New Potatoes
- Corn on the Cob
- LOTS & LOTS OF NAPKINS!
Want to guarantee Your Boil in Advance & Save $5?
Tickets are no longer available online.
Our policies are the following:
- We will not offer refunds to any show unless there is a cancellation or postponement of the headlining act (opening acts subject to change without notice).
- For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, showing signs of COVID-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refusing to wear a mask when required to do so, otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the our staff.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- We request - but do not currently require - that everyone attending a show be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Do not attend any event if experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or loss of taste/smell
- We suggest the patrons wear masks in the indoor spaces at Motorco and Parts&Labor