Purple Marble Circus Presents
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:00 pm
Step right up, come one, come all, for an enchanting and mystical circus show where dozens of fantastical creatures will come to life before your very eyes! You’ll be dazzled by the best circus and sideshow acts in The Triangle as they become unicorns, dragons, centaurs, mermaids - even the mighty kraken and the fiery phoenix! Performances include pole dance, burlesque, drag, belly dance, acrobatics, contortion, trapeze, hooping, juggling, LED spinning, and more.
A significant portion of all proceeds from this show will be donated directly to Raleigh-based Safe Haven no-kill animal shelter to benefit animals in need until they find their loving forever homes.
Produced by Purple Marble Circus 🎪
|Mythical Menagerie, An Enchanted Circus Show - General Standing
|Mythical Menagerie, An Enchanted Circus Show - Bleacher Seating
|Mythical Menagerie, An Enchanted Circus Show - VIP Front Rows Seating
Our policies are the following:
- We will not offer refunds to any show unless there is a cancellation or postponement of the headlining act (opening acts subject to change without notice).
- For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, showing signs of COVID-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refusing to wear a mask when required to do so, otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the our staff.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- We request - but do not currently require - that everyone attending a show be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Do not attend any event if experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or loss of taste/smell
- We suggest the patrons wear masks in the indoor spaces at Motorco and Parts&Labor